Hudson’s Furniture’s credit cards are financed through Synchrony Bank. The Hudson’s Furniture Credit Card is a credit card that can be found at Hudson’s Furniture, a large national chain of department stores specializing in furniture sales. The Hudson’s Furniture Card is the main credit card offered through Hudson’s Furniture.
For cardholders, the Hudson’s Furniture Card gives exclusive offers and special discounts throughout the year. Plus, through the card’s management via Synchrony Bank, members are able to active safe and simple online account management and easy online bill payment.
While these offers might be great at first glance, they can provide members with the unwelcome opportunity of increasing credit card debt without much notice which could lead to credit card harassment from debt collectors.
Debt Collection Harassment from Synchrony Bank
Synchrony Bank may engage in harassing phone calls toward cardholders in the case of collecting credit card debt. Synchrony Bank may contact you from the following phone numbers:
Many of the calls from these phone numbers are often automated. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a credit card debt.
Being Harassed by Hudson’s Furniture / Synchrony Bank?
If you are receiving unwelcome and unending communication from Synchrony Bank in relation to your Hudson’s Furniture Credit Card, you might be a victim of credit card debt collection harassment.
Is the communication you are receiving from Synchrony Bank causing distress and trauma for you? If so, then you are enduring harassment.
There are specific actions that collection agencies are not allowed to engage in. Some of these behaviors include the following:
- Contacting you at any and all times of day, including very early in the morning and very late at night.
- Coming to visit you at places they are not allowed to access, such as your home or residence or place of employment.
- Making threats to you, including threats of harm.
- Verbally abusing you over the telephone or via text.
- Threatening legal action not relating or pertaining to your specific case.
- Intentionally providing you with misleading information about the amount of debt you owe and misrepresenting the truth of your debt.
- Telling information pertaining to your specific, personal, and confidential debt to other individuals not authorized on the account, such as friends or family members who answer the telephone in your place.
- Not providing their identity when they are calling you.
- Not informing you that the responsibility of collecting your debt has been given and passed on to a specifically debt collection agency.
- Communicating information relating to your debt on social media, like Facebook and Twitter.
- Creating paperwork that falsely resembles and implies that your debt is now in the hands of the police or the judicial system.
- Offering you ways to pay off your debt, such as taking another line of credit or selling your home.
- Misrepresenting their identity and posing as an officer of the court or law.
- Threatening to have you arrested or taking away your property.
- Practicing unfair and unethical practices, like depositing a post-dated check before the date it is due.
- Trying to collect any interest or fees on top of the about of debt you owe before collecting that debt if the amount is not sanctioned by law.
- Calling from bank numbers to make phone calls relating to debt recovery in the case of a bank loan.
Any and all of these matters are reflections of credit card debt harassment. If you have a Hudson’s Furniture Card managed by Synchrony Bank and have experienced any, or multiple, of these harassing pursuits, then you could benefit from working together with Rights Protection Law Group to win in your case against your debt collection harassment. As you are protected by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or FDCPA, and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, or TCPA, Rights Protection Law Group will help guide you through the forms of legislature and will navigate you through the legal processes to help you win against your debt collectors who are harassing you unlawfully.
How Rights Protection Law Group Will Help You
Here at Rights Protection Law Group, we are ready and willing to help you defeat your credit card harassment today. If you are suffering from the harassment you are facing on a daily basis, we are here to solve your case and bring you the peace of mind and ease of joy that you deserve, free from credit card harassment.
Our highly experienced team of top-notch consumer law attorneys provides you with effective legal representation to stop harassing phone calls from Synchrony Bank. Our entire team is dedicated to you and your success. We are loyal to helping you in every manner we can because when you succeed, we succeed. Together, we are committed to preventing consumer fraud from debt collectors.
We pride ourselves on treating all of our clients with the utmost respect and our skilled and responsive consumer law attorneys are ready to defend your consumer rights.
Stop the Debt Harassment. Call Us Today!
If you are facing debt collection harassment from Synchrony Bank because of your Hudson’s Furniture Credit Card, you are entitled to monetary damages. You can get help now. Here at Rights Protection Law Group, we are ready to get your started on your way to ending the harassment against you. Give our consumer law attorney a call today at 844-574-4487 (844-5-RIGHTS). It’s time to finally put an end to the harassment you are facing.