Possible Debt Collection Harassment from Parisian Credit Card & Comenity Capital Bank
The Parisian Credit Card was a credit card offered by the company Parisian, a chain of upscale department stores that was founded and headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. The store was founded in 1877 and closed up shop in 2013 when it was acquired by Belk and Bon-Ton. Some of the Parisian stores now operate as Carson’s stores.
During its operation, Parisian specialized in clothing, footwear, bedding, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, and housewares.
If you once held a Parisian Credit Card or if you still have one in your possession, you will want to be sure to contact the phone number on the back of the card as quickly as possible to ensure your card has been managed properly. You will want to check and see if the card is still active and if it is, you will want to be certain to check your payments to see if any are due and if you have any balances remaining.
The company in charge of managing the Parisian Credit Card is Comenity Capital Bank. While Comenity Capital Bank is one of the leading companies in providing rewards-based credit cards to affiliated companies, the company has been sued for their debt collection harassment practices, so let’s take a look at some of the practices you should be aware of if you have a Parisian Credit Card.
Comenity Capital Bank Debt Collection Harassment
Comenity Capital Bank has been sued for engaging is harassing phone calls toward cardholders in the case of collecting credit card debt. The collectors often call from the following phone numbers: (614) 729-6090, (303) 255-5349, (303) 255-5352, (303)255-5354, (614) 212-5293, (913) 563-5511, (720) 456-3687, (913)563-5510, (614) 729-6087, and (614) 729-560.
Many of the calls from these phone numbers are often automated. Cardholders might also receive text messages from these numbers in relation to collecting a credit card debt.
If you are receiving unwelcome and unending communication from Comenity Capital Bank in relation to your Parisian Credit Card, you might be a victim of credit card debt collection harassment. If the communication you are receiving from Comenity Capital Bank is causing distress and trauma for you, then you are enduring harassment.
What Comenity Capital Bank Cannot Do
Credit card companies like Comenity Capital Bank are not allowed to engage in specific behaviors that can be deemed harassing in any manner. Such behaviors include the following:
- Contacting you at any and all times of day, including very early in the morning and very late at night
- Coming to visit you at places they are not allowed to access, such as your home or residence or place of employment
- Making threats to you, including threats of harm
- Verbally abusing you over the telephone or via text
- Threatening legal action not relating or pertaining to your specific case
- Communicating information relating to your debt on social media, like Facebook and Twitter
- Creating paperwork that falsely resembles and implies that your debt is now in the hands of the police or the judicial system
- Offering you ways to pay off your debt, such as taking another line of credit or selling your home
- Misrepresenting their identity and posing as an officer of the court or law
- Threatening to have you arrested or taking away your property
- Practicing unfair and unethical practices, like depositing a post-dated check before the date it is due
- Trying to collect any interest or fees on top of the about of debt you owe before collecting that debt if the amount is not sanctioned by law
- Calling from bank numbers to make phone calls relating to debt recovery in the case of a bank loan
- Intentionally providing you with misleading information about the amount of debt you owe and misrepresenting the truth of your debt
- Telling information pertaining to your specific, personal, and confidential debt to other individuals not authorized on the account, such as friends or family members who answer the telephone in your place
- Not providing their identity when they are calling you
- Not informing you that the responsibility of collecting your debt has been given and passed on to a specifically debt collection agency
Additional unlawful and unethical debt collection harassment practices include telling information pertaining to your specific, personal, and confidential debt to other individuals not authorized on the account, such as friends or family members who answer the telephone in your place; not providing their identity when they are calling you; and not informing you that the responsibility of collecting your debt has been given and passed on to a specifically debt collection agency.
Any and all of these matters are reflections of credit card debt harassment. If you have a Parisian Credit Card managed by Comenity Capital Bank and have experienced any, or multiple, of these harassing pursuits, then you could benefit from working together with Rights Protection Law Group to win in your case against your debt collection harassment.
As you are protected by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, or FDCPA, and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, or TCPA, Rights Protection Law Group will help guide you through the forms of legislature and will navigate you through the legal processes to help you win against your debt collectors who are harassing you unlawfully.
We Are Here to Help!
Here at Rights Protection Law Group, we are ready and willing to help you defeat your credit card harassment today. If you are suffering from the harassment you are facing on a daily basis, we are here to solve your case and bring you the peace of mind and ease of joy that you deserve, free from credit card harassment.
Our highly-experienced team of top-notch lawyers and attorneys provide you with effective legal representation to stop harassing phone calls from Comenity Capital Bank. Our entire team is dedicated to you and your success. We are loyal to helping you in every manner we can because when you succeed, we succeed. Together, we are committed to preventing consumer fraud from debt collectors.
We pride ourselves on treating all of our clients with the utmost respect and our quick and efficient working and responsive attorneys are ready to defend your consumer rights.
If you are facing debt collection harassment from Comenity Capital Bank because of your Parisian Credit Card, this could be considered a violation and you are entitled to monetary damages.
Here at Rights Protection Law Group, we are ready to get your started on your way to ending the harassment against you and we are ready to get you help today. Give us a call today at 844-574-4487 (844-5-RIGHTS) and visit our website rightsprotect.com where a free consultation is available 24/7.
It’s time to finally put an end to the harassment you are facing. Contact us today and get started now.